Sunday, November 4, 2012

AVON Calling--And They Are Calling You!

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be an AVON rep? As a representative myself (looking toward leading my own team) and the mother of an AVON rep, I know a lot about the day to day life of selling AVON.

There are great reasons to sell AVON, and the reasons that work for you are the BEST reasons to decide on a career with AVON. I'll tell you why I love selling AVON.

  • Independence - As an AVON rep you work as much or as little as you want. As a busy woman who writes over 15 blogs, works in the mental health field, writes for a newspaper and has other part time jobs, I love the option of working as much or as little as I like. Of course that means I can make as much $$$ as I want to as well. It's all up to me. How hard do you want to work? How many hours are you willing to put into your business. I love being an independent businesswoman--I love CHOICE.
  • I love helping people feel good about themselves. From their skin care lines (which help me keep my 'lines' under control) to their great affordable makeup and fashion, AVON lets me offer  my customers some of the best products with a reasonable price tag. I'm all about affordability combined with fashion. I know some of my customers don't have a huge budget, so I help them make the most of what they can afford. Believe me, I remember the days my budget was so tight it squeaked!
  • I enjoy bringing my products to customers at their convenience. For my senior customers this means they don't have to worry about driving or getting a senior van to take them to the mall. I  bring the convenient AVON catalog right to them, and deliver later. For other customers it means I can offer them 24/7 online shopping with the added convenience of phone consultations before they choose what to buy. I love seeing my customers but recognize that some of them just don't have a lot of time to have me come to their home.
  • I want to help other women move forward into their own career with AVON. I've sold other home party products, but AVON is tops. Starting a career with AVON is only $10--you'll make that back your first order. I think AVON brings power to the individual--whether they are women or men. Yes, there are AVON men out there who are very successfully selling AVON products.
  • I love the people I meet working for AVON. From my customers to the other representatives, I enjoy meeting them and learning from them.
  • I love using social media to share AVON products with customers. It brings them AVON when I'm working with another customer or at my other job--and keeps it in their minds so they are interested in hearing more about the latest in AVON products.
Why does my daughter (who is thirty like selling AVON?)
  • She love sharing AVON products with her friends at work and church, and it gives her a great opportunity to touch base with people she hasn't talked to since leaving school.
  • She enjoys hearing someone say "You're an AVON lady! I've been looking for one!!!" There's nothing like being the most popular woman in the room. We went out to lunch the other day and she saw a friend from church, and she stopped to talk to them. She happened to mention she is selling AVON, and she made the woman's day.
  • She likes the convenience of selling to the families of her students or to other teachers where she works at a nursery school.
  • She loves earning money to help pay for her upcoming wedding without having to punch a time clock. She likes the independence AVON gives her to work when she has the time.
Why would you like to sell AVON? Let's get together. I'd love to stop and talk to you about opportunities that AVON can offer you. Let's see if it's a good fit for you.

If you love sharing fun, fashion and affordibility with friends and neighbors there is a good chance you will enjoy bringing AVON to others. So let's set a time to chat. Email: Nancycels@aol.com Subject Line: AVON.

Don't worry, I love kids, so bring them along, or I can meet you at your home at your convenience. See? AVON is all about your convenience. Don't  you love it already? Or if you'd like an hour away from your children, we can set an appointment up when your significant other or a friend can watch them for you. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment